(NJIDV faculty Judges Marshall Murray, Dale Pasell, Janice Rosa and Steve Aycock with Jennifer Arsenian JD, Linda Baker Ph.D and Bridgette Ortega JD, and accompanying NCJFCJ staff members Jenny Talancon and Sheehan Niethold.)
Downloadable Resources for Judges on Domestic Violence
Are you interested in more judicial resources on domestic violence? Download the full selection of NJIDV educational materials from the Enhancing Judicial Skills (EJS) Workshop in Domestic Violence here.
Downloadable Resources for Judges on Elder Abuse.
Are you interested in more judicial resources on Elder Abuse? Download the full selection of NJIDV educational materials on Elder Abuse here.
Download Advanced Resources in Domestic Violence from the Continuing Judicial Skills Program
Are you interested in more advanced judicial resources Download the full selection of NJIDV educational materials on Elder Abuse here.
Immigrants Survivors of Domestic/Sexual Violence in Your Courtroom: Introduction to the Immigration System and Status Options
VAWA Confidentiality and Protections for Immigrant Victims of Domestic Violence
- American Bar Association’s Commission on Domestic & Sexual Violence
- Battered Women’s Justice Project
- Centre for Children and Families in the Justice System of the London Family Court Clinic
- Futures Without Violence
- Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse
- National Center for Elder Abuse
- National Center on Domestic and Sexual Violence
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Latino Alliance for the Elimination of Domestic Violence
- National Lawyers Guild, National Immigration Project
- National Resource Center on Domestic Violence, Child Protection and Custody
- Download the materials for the most recent Enhancing Judicial Skills in Domestic Violence Workshop here.